Tuesday 6 March 2012

The First One

I am a Hotelier.. Have been a part of the industry for many years now. In all of these years, I have 
wondered, 
a. other than the one off group/ club here and there, there never was any single common platform for all those associated (especially working) with the industry to share their knowledge and experiences on a common platform for the others to learn (and wonder too :) )
b. almost always, why this was not easily possible. 


I am a Hotelier.. Have been a part of the industry for many years now. In all of these years, I have learnt, 
a. to attempt the impossible and put in all my efforts to make it happen
b. to define the fact that, when someone says don't, I almost always will do :)


With this space, we hope, the industry will with all of its like minded people, create a platform to share and learn all fun things that happen on a daily basis in our industry. So weather it is food, beverage or any such thing that is or could be a part of the industry, feel free to be a part of all the action. 


Cheers !!!








The F&B Club 

No comments:

Post a Comment